9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Friday, September 08, 2006

17 DAYS LEFT

POKEY MOM

Trac’s strides are getting shorter and her right leg is looking a little puffy. The doctor said the only way to get rid of the puffiness is to have the baby.

It’s funny. Now when we leave work for the weekend, people are sort of giving that look like they might not see us for a while.

Other women, who have been pregnant along with us, are starting to have their babies. They are dropping like flies.

When someone tells me his or her due date is in October or later, I can only laugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA,HA me and you both! It's funny because when I hear someone just found out they are pregnant, after congratulating them and wishing them the best, that little devil shows up on my other shoulder going OH MY do you have a VERY LONG WAY TO GO!!!! Hopefully they'll be one of those people that truly enjoy pregnancy....

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home