9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's a Deluge!

Well, they are finally over. We had more showers than New Orleans during Katrina. So many gifts from so many generous people. I am so appreciative of all the support from family, friends and co-workers. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Which says a lot, coming from a guy who used to own a T-shirt with the words "I Hate People" printed on the front and "I Hate You" on the back.

We may have to put our house up for sale and find something bigger. You'd never know this was all for one child. You would think Tracy was giving birth to the Partridge Family. Here is what my living room now looks like:



And of course, my favorite gift. I sampled it this morning and it seems to work well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they say about the Grand Canyon, a picture just does not do it justice vs. seeing it in person, we have more stuff in another room. The generosity was far more than any overwhelming feeling I've ever had. Derek & I, along with Baby Medwid are VERY lucky to have so many caring friends and family!!! THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Nothing like starting with everything! Including the butt paste!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home