9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where's Waldo?

When you are expecting a baby, not only does it disorient your life and mind but also, undoubtedly, your home will need rearranging before the child’s arrival. Although we have made some progress there is still much work to be done. This is what our kitchen table currently looks like. Try finding your keys on that bad boy! Come to think of it, this table is pretty symbolic of how my brain feels.



We have our first baby class Thursday night. I am not sure what we are going to learn. Possibly that whole “hee-hee-hoo-hoo” breathing technique.

Pictured in the photo from left to right: Mom-in-Law, D’Brickshaw, Mommy-to-be (with less than 10 weeks left!) & Dad-in-Law.



So much to do. So little time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... and to tell you the truth, the "to do" list just gets longer and longer as the arrival gets closer. We are expecting our first this week and my brain feels just as scattered as it did 2 months ago!

Good luck man!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Derek, Tracy & Calvin said...

I spent 4 hours on that ladder on Saturday. My calves are as taut as a tightrope wire and I have lost all feeling in my right shoulder. I may have to call in back-up.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home