9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pour some sugar on me!

Great news! We just heard back from the doctor’s office. We passed! Blood sugar levels are fine so no follow up needling will be necessary. Tonight we shall celebrate with some ice cream for dinner. And for dessert…more ice cream!

Although I am not sure why, the doctor did say she needs to do more ironing, which sounds kind of odd to me.

Oh, wait. My bad. I have just been informed that the actual diagnosis was, Tracy’s iron level is a little low so she needs to increase her iron intake. This means we will be purchasing some supplements and apparently my shirts will remain wrinkled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack's Mommy said...

Glad the test results came back fine.
J

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad about the wrinkled shirts, though.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home