9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

THIS IS NOT A TEST!

I repeat. This is not a test.

The President has raised the baby alert level to code Purple, which stands for “scared shitless.” Sound the alarm…AaaahWooogaaah!

Time to boil water or boil peanuts. Boil something. This is what we have been training for. Remember your breathing techniques. Hee hee…Hoo hoo. Or is it Hoo hah…Hoo hah?! Christ, I can’t remember.

Let’s run some red lights. We are on our way to the hospital. (Ok, there is no need to rush. We have a scheduled check-in time for 8am, but dammit I want to run at least one red light!)

We will bring you live team coverage as events unfold. There is a computer room downstairs in the hospital. I will have Tracy occasionally hold off on pushing so I can provide updates.

Until then, this is the soon-to-be daddy signing off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you two, I mean three!, today. Can't wait to hear more...

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO a new additin to the family....WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR, the phones are on and we are waiting!!!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home