9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Working for the Weekend

Saturday evening:
I took a nap around 5pm to get ready for my evening. Awake and refreshed, I bounded to the fridge and chugged a Yoo-Hoo. Screw Michelob; weekends were made for Yoo-Hoo. Senses all a tingle from the Yoo-Hoo, I grabbed the towels from the dryer and folded them. And then, I put them in the closet. Oh yes!

Later that night, I went to Publix to buy some milk. I know what you are thinking; "not the same night you folded towels??!" Indeed that same night. Off to Publix I rode with a gleam in my eye and a shopping list in my hand.

Milk; aluminum foil; shaving cream; straws. (Now that I look at it, it's a pretty pathetic grocery list.) I was feeling a little saucy, so I decided to spice up the evening. I didn't buy just regular old straws like my wife instructed. Oh no. I got the Glad "flexible" straws. And I didn't even ask her.

Good times...Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home