9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And the Oscar goes to...

Recently, several people close to the National Hockey League were mentioned in an illegal gambling ring. One of them was Janet Jones. At what point can we stop referring to Janet Jones, as “Wayne Gretzky’s wife, actress Janet Jones”? I think it is safe to say we can remove the actress label.

I looked her up on Rottentomatos.com and she hasn’t had a meaningful acting gig since she played Kate in Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach in 1988 (if you can call that meaningful). That is only slightly more impressive than my 1987 appearance as an extra on the TV gem Spencer For Hire but I don’t have the gall refer to myself as an actor (although I did steal the scene from Robert Urich, playing my video game in the background. The game wasn’t even plugged in however you’d swear I was really battling those space invaders.)

This has nothing to do with pregnancy but it was just getting on my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home