9 Months

A Journey Into the Unknown World of Becoming a Dad

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Florida, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We've been tagged!

Don’t worry. That is not a bad thing. Our new friend and mommy, Kristin, has sent us a mission. Tracy is to report on 6 strange or interesting things about herself. After careful consideration, here is what she came up with:

1. A beverage of choice when I was, oh about 12, was milk and pancake syrup, mmmmm!

2. I can’t eat the ends of hot dogs. Tom, my brother, used to tell me that, the reason the end of the hot dogs were pinched closed like they are, is because pigs poop them out. I still, to this day, cannot eat the end of a hot dog.

3. I loathe the song “I will survive”.

4. I cannot make decisions to save my life. I can be in the grocery store in one isle debating between Wonderbread or Pepperidge Farms, while my husband is done with all our shopping, in and out of the check-out lane and ready to go. (Should I include this one as one of my six? I can’t decide.)

5. All 5 of the companies I’ve worked for in the past have gone out of business.

6. I’ve thrown up on my husband a couple of times now and he still married me. The first time was on our first date. He took me parasailing for my birthday. (Derek here – this is true. We are soaring 50 feet in the air overlooking the majestic skyline of downtown Ft. Lauderdale when she suddenly starts spraying like New York City fire hydrant. And, of course, I am shackled to her directly behind her so there was no place to hide.)


*One final note - the most interesting thing (some may think it’s corny, but it’s rare in this day and age). Fairy tale love is real. After being together with my husband for approx. 8 years, I still cherish every moment I get to spend with him!!!!


(Me again - I swear I didn’t pay her to come up with that one!)

PS - We had the Amnio today. Everything went fine! I full report to follow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww - how sweet !! What you two have is what the rest of us are searching for. But it couldn't have happened to two nicer people.
:-)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

OMG, the hot dogs...how funny! I have to say, the milk/syrup combo sounds just as good as my miracle whip/marshmallo sandwich :)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home